Classic alpine food, eaten high up in the mountains with panoramic views of the towering peaks of the Val de Bagnes just can’t be beaten. Verbier has a rich gastronomy scene that spans several different cuisines, but arguably its finest is the food the region has been producing for centuries.
Fondue is at the heart of the Swiss food culture, and no trip to Verbier is complete without sampling some of the amazing local ingredients that go into this classic comfort food. Here’s our pick of the best places both on the mountain and in the town to indulge in cheese heaven.
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19