Verbier and the 4 Valleys ski area is the biggest ski area in Switzerland, with 410km of linked pistes accessed by 93 ski lifts. The ski terrain starts at 1250m and tops out at 3330m at the summit of Mont Fort.
The whole ski area has 35 blue pistes, 39 red pistes, 14 black pistes, a snowpark, a handful of cross-country ski and winter walking trails and an incredible array of off-piste opportunities. The skiing in and around Verbier can be broken up into 4 areas, namely: Verbier, La Tzoumaz/Savoleyres, Bruson and Mont Fort/4 Valleys (see the piste maps).
Its enormous ski area and varied terrain attracts skiers and snowboarders from around the globe and offers something for every level of skiers and snowboarder, from complete beginners to extreme freeride and professionals skiers as well as ski mountaineers.
More Verbier Insights...
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020