The pistes are quiet, the sun shines and the snow develops throughout the day, from hard in the morning to slushy in the afternoons, through that amazing soft spring snow in the middle of the day.
This will change tomorrow, however, as snow is forecast to fall. Even though snow depths are pretty good for this time of year, this fresh snowfall will improve conditions on and, hopefully, off-piste.
More Verbier Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Winter has come back to Verbier with lots of snow