Verbier's been basking in the sun yet again this week as the pistes remain pretty empty, awaiting the February crowds. Some clouds have also been passing above the ski area.
There is more fresh snow coming this week, with a pretty large dump expected today and tomorrow. Enjoy the gorgeous piste out there!
More Verbier Insights...
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020