March has brought winter back! The end of February saw a few heavy snowstorms in Verbier and today it's been snowing as well.
The sun will hopefully shine on Tuesday but there's yet more snow on the forecast on Thursday, which will replenish the pistes and off-piste with another fresh, fluffy layer.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do