The centre of Le Chable has a cluster of shops, restaurants and bars all within about 5 minutes of each other. From the centre of the village, you can get easy lift access to the centre of Verbier or to Bruson in the opposite direction.
Le Chable is situated in the Val de Bagnes, on the opposite side of the mountain to Verbier. Le Chable is an old farming town and this is still very evident today. Some of the local cheeses are renowned as being the best in the world. Small and quaint, a lot of the old farm buildings are still standing in this pretty alpine town.
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19